Get Into Your Gameplan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC
AFC EAST
Owner:DRHHaloGod 0-0Owner:MR DSHINE 0-0Owner:wildhawk8 0-0Owner:hal3yyo 0-0
AFC NORTH
Owner:Live to die54 0-0Owner:kornfrk2727 0-0Owner:OPEN 0-0Owner:OPEN 0-0
AFC SOUTH
Owner:MrMichiganState 0-0Owner:TRCownage 0-0Owner:emmittzone99 0-0Owner:daveacious 0-0
AFC WEST
Owner:SoComan88 0-0Owner:Kingdom Stephen 0-0Owner:OPEN 0-0Owner:Jimbo22590 0-0

Free Agent Signing/Releasing Players Rules

Go down

Free Agent Signing/Releasing Players Rules Empty Free Agent Signing/Releasing Players Rules

Post by Gopackgofan1992 Thu 05 Aug 2010, 1:55 am

Free Agents and Releasing players will all be handled by the commish so things will run smoother.This is one of the things im strict about PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE OR SIGN ANY PLAYERS IN THE MADDEN 11 ONLINE FRANCHISE ON YOUR XBOX OR THE WEBSITE.
Same goes for Trading I will handle everything with the Madden 11 Website.
This will prevent anyone from going crazy and signing players.
You can't sign,release,or trade any players without my permission on xbox or the site.
But other than that ill handle it this is no big deal its better so it will keep things organized.
I will make a forum for free agent signing and releasing players.You know theres a trade approval forum so i dont need to make one for that.
If anyone signs or realeases or trades without my permission u will get booted.

Now getting my strict face out of the way lets go through these simple rules for signing and Releasing players. Laughing

You are allowed to Sign 2 free agents a week.You may sign more cause of injure.
Starting Week 2 you may start to Sign Free agents.
Like I said earlier I will make a forum for you to sign and release players ill handle everything for it so dont sign or release players on your own like I ranted about earlier.
Gopackgofan1992
Gopackgofan1992
Commish/Packers Owner
Commish/Packers Owner

http://getintoyourgameplan.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down